Monday, February 15, 2010

More Training + Goodbye Dinner!



Dinner at Outback for Kevin and Daniels going away party. I got salmon, Tia and Bri got steak!






My meal at our welcome dinner..check out that octopus!! Tia ate it..I was too nervous haha






Yuna came up to me and said, "Katie Teacher I drew a picture of you!!!" She is adorable!!!






This is Tyler.. I had the kids make a Valentine wreath for their parents. The prompt was "I love you because..." They are so funny, one kid said, "Because you had me!!" ha ha





Thursday February 11th:

I woke up in a panic, I had set my alarm clock for 6:45 pm not am and it was 7:25am I guess I wasn’t going to shower…we had to meet Jade outside our apartments at 8am to head to Seoul for LCI training. LCI bought out Brown English Learning so we had to go observe teachers from the school. It was snowing and the ground was so icy, Jade had to switch her car to her brothers since her car couldn’t handle the snow. I didn’t mind because her brother’s car had seat heaters  Once we arrived at LCI we went upstairs to the teachers lounge to make some toast and coffee. Our first class to observe started at 9am. The classes at LCI seem to have more structure. I’m a little worried though because Brown’s classes are only 40min long and LCI is about 2 hours, yikes!! We left LCI at 5pm to head to Outback Steakhouse for Daniel and Kevin’s going away party. Jade told us we could order anything we wanted so I got salmon and Tia and Bri ordered steak. It was delicious!! The boys got going away dress shirts similar style to our Polo brand, I wonder what we will get as our going away presents haha! Tomorrow is our first Friday night out in Seoul and IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! I hope we get to see Katelan!!!! Until next time ;) 

Love: Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment