Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Special Classes


LOGAN, KRISSY & JACK working on their science! Logan kept poking Krissy and Jack got jealous because he likes her...Krissy is such a heart throb and Jack and Logan are little punks! ;)



RUTHIE-workin hard on our science lecture about outerspace! Love!





STEPH-named her after my mama :)






Remember when it was fun to play ‘thumb war’ in like 3rd grade? (well let’s be honest I still enjoy it haha) The kid’s here have a game a little more intrusive…they have a game where they go and jam there fingers up your bum, not a joke…I have 6 year olds that run up to me and go straight for the kill…they do it to each other all the time, mostly the boys. My girls are really sweet. Place your hands like you were to ‘pretend’ shoot someone with a gun, that’s what they do but then stab your rear with it…not okay!!!!

I’m starting to really like my ‘special classes’ well my 1st one more so than my 2nd. My 2nd knows less English and are really rambunctious. Most days I feel I’m more like their babysitter than teacher. We have Korean helper teachers for those classes and I just recently got a new one, which has been a blessing! My old helper teacher was sweet and super cute but she didn’t really care and usually spent her 80mins texting or taking pictures on her phone with my students. My new helper teacher actually scolds them when they get bad. She took a long skinny red wooden stick the other day and slammed it on the desk saying something in Korean, and it reminded me of those old school movies when teachers would hit your desk with a ruler to make you behave. I’m glad she did it; I mean I definitely feel like that sometimes, the kids here can be so wild! It reminds me of when I was young and my mom being like, “I hope you have a girl just like you to see how tough it is!” LET ME TELL YOU, I don’t know how John and Kate + 8 does it because as much as I love my classes they drivveee meee crazzzzyyy sometimes! But my special classes are the ones I named after people from home and every day I laugh because each one I’ve named has certain similar characteristics with the person I named them after. EXAMPLE: Ruthie is so sweet and kind of shy when she doesn’t know you but is beautiful and really smart, she tends to get along with all the boys. Steph is the sweetest little thing that I have ever seen, she runs up and hugs me every time I see her and tries so hard in class! Krissy is very smart and doesn’t like to be the center of attention; she’s so adorable and all the boys LOVE her haha. Logan is the class clown and a total flirt, Evan is crazy…;)


<3kt

No comments:

Post a Comment